Το Κόκκινο Βιβλίο Του Jung

Καλημέρα ο/
Το έψαξα, αλλά δεν βρήκα κάτι :/

Βρήκα αυτό όμως: https://carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/2016/06/23/some-carl-jung-quotations-xli-red-book-liber-novus/.
Tα οποία είναι ένα κι ένα, πραγματικά. 

"In that night my life was threatened since I had to kill my lord and God, not in single combat, since who among mortals could kill a God in a duel? You can reach your God only as an assassin, if you want to overcome him. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 242.

When my prince had fallen, the spirit of the depths opened my vision and let me become aware of the birth of the new God. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Pages 243.

If we set a God outside of ourselves, he tears us loose from the self since the God is more powerful than we are. Our self falls into privation. But if the God moves into the self he snatches us from what is outside us. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 245.

Whoever reverses this word and others that I speak, is a player, since he doesn’t respect the spoken word. Know that you attain yourself from what you read in a book. You read as much into a book as out of it. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Draft Footnote 145, Page 244."

Γενικά, πριν το Liber Novus (το οποίο πρωτοεκδόθηκε το 2009), είχα απλά σαν γενική ιδέα οτι ο Jung ήταν μάλλον 
Occultist που είχε προσπαθήσει να επιστημονικοποιήσει κάποια ποσότητα γνώσης, για να μπορεί να την περάσει στην επιστημονική κοινότητα. Μετά το Liber Novus.. ο τυπάς απλά πήρε από το χεράκι της ψυχολογία, την πέταξε μέσα στο Occult, της έδεσε (διακριτικά διακριτικά) μια αλυσίδα στην πλάτη, και τα τελευταία χρόνια όσο οι γιουνγκικοί πάνε να απομακρυνθούν κουδουνίζει και τους τραβάει πίσω xD (και γενικά, όταν βγαίνει σαν παράγωγο το συμβολόδραμα {παίζει να το έχω ανοίξει σε δίπλα topic}, αρχίζεις να ελπίζεις λίγο στην ανθρωπότητα).

"The years… when I pursued the inner images, were the most important time of my life. Everything else is to be derived from this. It began at that time, and the later details hardly matter anymore. My entire life consisted in elaborating what had burst forth from the unconscious and flooded me like an enigmatic stream and threatened to break me. That was the stuff and material for more than only one life. Everything later was merely the outer classification, scientific elaboration, and the integration into life. But the numinous beginning, which contained everything, was then."

Edited by Φοίνικας

"In that night my life was threatened since I had to kill my lord and God, not in single combat, since who among mortals could kill a God in a duel? You can reach your God only as an assassin, if you want to overcome him. ~Carl Jung, Liber Novus, Page 242.

Λοιπόν αυτό το απόσπασμα το βρίσκω πολύ ενδιαφέρον, δεδομένου πως βρίσκεται και στην ελληνική παράδοση (αριστεία Διομήδη) και στην εβραϊκή (η σκάλα του Ιακώβ). Edited by Τράγου Κέρατο